Forget the idea of reading your books over and over again or highlighting entire paragraphs of information. Old-fashioned study methods are painful, boring and not very effective. There is a better way. This book will show you how.
In Study Hacks you will learn:
• How to motivate yourself at anytime
• How to eat for maximum brain power
• How to be a ‘completionist’ (not a perfectionist)
• How to stop procrastinating
• How to study smarter, not harder
• How to manage technology and minimise distractions
And much, much more!
Sample page from ‘Study Hacks’ book – ‘How to boost your energy levels’
About the Author: Dr Jane Genovese
Jane Genovese received just 5% on her first test at law school. Then she went on to earn degrees in Law and Psychology, a Vice Chancellor’s Award for Academic Excellence, and a PhD. How is that even possible? The experience of getting only 5% was so painful that it forced Jane to explore more effective ways to study, and she is willing to share them with you.