This one hour presentation teaches students how to successfully and confidently prepare for and tackle their exams. Students are taught strategies and techniques that will help them to optimise their exam performance.
“Exam success” is best delivered at least one month before students exams commence. This is to ensure students have enough time to apply the strategies taught.
By the end of â€œExam Success: Boost Your Performanceâ€ students will:
- have developed an understanding of exam stress and where it comes from;
- have learnt how to create an effective study plan for exams;
- have learnt strategies to help them save time and study effectively for exams;
- have acquired strategies to help them focus and stop procrastinating; and
- have acquired simple stress management strategies to help manage their stress levels.
“Thankyou so much for such an entertaining informative and positive seminar. You have such a lovely natural way of speaking about and normalising stresses and anxieties. Great to hear such common sense strategies that we can use in all walks of life.”
Parent, Aranmore College
“Thanks for coming to our school today and talking to us about exams. Your information was very relevant, useful and interestingly presented. You have really motivated me to work harder and do better at school. One thousand thankyous.”
Student, Swan Christian College
“Thank you for your excellent workshop. The feedback from the students was very positive. There have been many mind maps being constructed and used already!”
Teacher, Padbury Senior High School
Have a question or want to find out more about this workshop? Please use the contact form below or email email@example.com