What teachers have said about the Study Skills Mind Map Poster Pack:
"The poster packs are an engaging and effective means of simplifying a potentially challenging experience. They can be useful for a range of ages and abilities and will be useful for parents of school age children."
- Ms Carroll, Year 12 Coordinator at Loreto College Ballarat
"I put my posters up in the classroom with bulldog clips on pins so the kids can take them off the wall and put them on their desks when they need to use them, they are fab. Thanks!"
- Teacher, Parkerville, Children & Youth Care Inc
How schools can order a Study Skills Mind Map Poster Pack
1. You can place an online order in our shop. Payment can be made via credit card or electronic bank transfer. Schools can bypass making payment if they require receipt of goods with an invoice first.
3. School can also place an order via email or over the phone by calling Jane Genovese on 0422 460 598.
"I have read numerous books on study skills, and I find your work to be one of the more memorable pieces of work in the area because of its simplicity in communicating ideas through art and mind maps"
- Teacher, Head of Society and Environment
Poster packs are available in both hard copy and high resolution electronic (PDF) formats.
Note: If you wish to include these resources in your school student diary an additional licence fee applies.