Watch video about the Creating Momentum Program here
What’s this program about?
The Creating Momentum Program is designed to help you reclaim your focus and move into action to achieve your goals.
This 10 week program offers simple methods and strategies to succeed in your studies, work, and in life. It covers a range of effective evidence based strategies and tools to help you cultivate better habits and achieve study and life success.
Why is this program needed?
We face challenges of self regulation like never before. Our devices make these challenges worse. As soon as things become uncomfortable with your work, you can easily distract yourself and escape to instant gratification. This program is designed to help you develop the capacity to tolerate mild discomfort and persevere i face of challenges.
What content is covered in the course?
This course teaches you how to:
• End last minute cramming
• Hack your motivation to get started with your work
• Create solid habits for study success and healthy living
• Make your work less overwhelming
• Learn more in less time
• Break free from the Grade Obsession Trap
• Redesign your environment to supercharge your focus
• And much more!
When you sign up to the program, what’s included?
Individuals who sign up to the 10 week program get:
• A year’s access to the online program and resources
• PDF worksheets to help you integrate the strategies into your life
• A copy of Ace Tests, Exams, and Big Life Projects (this will be posted out to you)
• Email support and coaching from Dr Jane Genovese
• Two webinars with a Q&A (30 minutes each)