I’ve never been a fan of peppermint chewing gum or any flavor gum for that matter. After an incident in high school where I sat on a piece and it destroyed my only pair of school shorts, I became repulsed by the stuff. But I’m forcing myself to chew on a piece of peppermint gum […]
I’ve been asked on more than one occasion “Is there any way I can speed up the mind mapping process?” The simple answer is yes. There are several ways you can fast track the mind mapping process. But like anything, there is no escaping the fact that mind mapping takes time. It takes effort. But […]
Have you ever said to yourself “I really need to study” or “I need to start revising” and days or weeks later you still hadn’t started but it had been weighing heavily on your mind all that time? The problem with telling yourself to study or revise is that these tasks are too vague and […]
I recently came across a great technique to help busy people get things done. In the book “Juicy Pens Thirsty Paper” bestselling author Sark presents the idea of working in “micro movements”. Whilst her book is aimed at people who want to write a book, you can use this technique to help you complete any […]
It should come as no surprise that ‘Facebook’ is the number 1 search term on the Internet. Now don’t get me wrong, I quite like Facebook. I use Facebook like 1 billion other people on the planet. I’d probably go on Facebook everyday but I have limits (e.g. I’m not one to share what I […]
Your Shopping Cart
- No products in the cart.
- 5 Simple Strategies to Spice Up your Study Sessions November 20, 2013
- Don’t understand something? Break it down with mindmaps August 23, 2013
- Go Plastic Free: Find your Strength July 16, 2013
- How to overcome mental blockages July 9, 2013
- Screen sucking depletes your energy levels June 23, 2013
- 5 ways to motivate yourself to study a boring subject and/or complete a project August 6, 2009
- How to Mind Map for Study Success November 5, 2007
- Developing Razor Sharp Focus with Zen Habits Blogger, Leo Babauta July 22, 2011
- Top 10 tips for taking exams October 22, 2008
- How to Mind Map for Legal Tests and Exams November 13, 2009
- Jane: Thanks for your comment Rob. The mind map at the ...
- Roy Grubb: "Pen and paper works best for mind mapping (not a...
- Jordan: Thanks a lot, I always have a lot of ideas going o...
- Jane: Hi Dee Thanks for your kind words about the mind ...
- Dee Sewell: This is a fantastic mind map, something I've been...