On average humans in the first world spend 3 hours a day in front of the television. To put this in perspective, if you watched this amount of TV daily and lived to the ripe old age of 75 you would have spent 9 years of your life in front of a television. Take a […]
When it’s exam time, you’re typically in either one of three spaces – 1. You feel confident and calm because you started preparing weeks in advance 2. You’re freaking out doing last minute cramming 3. You’re not doing anything because you’ve given up You may feel like competitive eater Takeru Kobayashi, the only difference being […]
Have you seen the snickers commercial with grumpy Joe Pesci? He’s handed a snickers bar, eats it and suddenly everything is better. It’s a clever ad because we can all relate to feeling grumpy when we’re hungry. But the snickers ad is misleading and doesn’t actually tell the full story. A snickers bar or any […]
Have you ever found yourself looking up a thesaurus in an attempt to find a more complex or sophisticated word to use in an essay so you looked more intelligent? I’ll admit, I’ve done it. But it turns out, I’m not alone. 110 Stanford students were asked if they had ever looked up a thesaurus […]
Call me old school but sometimes I like to get away from my computer screen and work with a pencil or a pen and some paper. In fact, I think humans create some of their best ideas when they work in this way as opposed to working within the rigid confines of a word document […]
Your Shopping Cart
- No products in the cart.
- Declutter your life for razor sharp focus October 1, 2014
- How to create your own luck March 27, 2014
- How to boost your creativity and mental sharpness with a $2 investment February 23, 2014
- Dealing with information overload: The art of letting go January 15, 2014
- Take back your power Amish style January 5, 2014
- 5 ways to motivate yourself to study a boring subject and/or complete a project August 6, 2009
- How to Mind Map for Study Success November 5, 2007
- Developing Razor Sharp Focus with Zen Habits Blogger, Leo Babauta July 22, 2011
- Top 10 tips for taking exams October 22, 2008
- How to motivate yourself at anytime December 21, 2013
- debra covington: This all sounds so good, but I know it can't be e...
- trtoor: Thank you so much, your mind map is extremely help...
- flo: Thank you very much! Ur words help me so much!...
- Naresh Kr. Gurjar: I am get good marks in exams by follow these tips....
- Fanana: Thank you so much, jane! It's really beneficial!...