They say variety is the spice of life. If you listen to the same song on repeat, you’d get bored pretty quickly. Similarly, serve up the same leftovers night after night and pretty soon you’ll be craving to try something that’s different. The same thing applies with your study. The secret to staying motivated and […]
What do you do if you don’t understand something? Keep reading the same sentence over and over again? Maybe that will work. Maybe it won’t. Or you could grab some coloured pens and mind map out the content. This is what I do when I’m struggling to understand something. And this has worked for me […]
Last year, scientists did an autopsy on a dead sperm whale that was washed ashore on the Spanish coast south of Granada. What the scientists found inside the stomach of this whale shocked them – 18 kilograms of plastic made up of toothpaste containers, pots, rope, bags, and bottles. It’s a no brainer that this […]
What do you do when you get stuck in a rut? When you are not sure how to progress forward with a project it’s easy to procrastinate or even worse give up in frustration. The automatic habit for many of us is to go on Facebook and get screen sucked: aimlessly surfing the Internet to […]
On average humans in the first world spend 3 hours a day in front of the television. To put this in perspective, if you watched this amount of TV daily and lived to the ripe old age of 75 you would have spent 9 years of your life in front of a television. Take a […]
Your Shopping Cart
- No products in the cart.
- How to create your own luck March 27, 2014
- How to boost your creativity and mental sharpness with a $2 investment February 23, 2014
- Dealing with information overload: The art of letting go January 15, 2014
- Take back your power Amish style January 5, 2014
- How to motivate yourself at anytime December 21, 2013
- 5 ways to motivate yourself to study a boring subject and/or complete a project August 6, 2009
- How to Mind Map for Study Success November 5, 2007
- Developing Razor Sharp Focus with Zen Habits Blogger, Leo Babauta July 22, 2011
- Top 10 tips for taking exams October 22, 2008
- How to Mind Map for Legal Tests and Exams November 13, 2009
- Cam: Thanks for the article. Was feeling demotivated t...
- Jane: Hey Viv I'm glad to hear you are breaking down t...
- Viv: This is fantastic advice. I am currently writing a...
- Plastic Recycling: Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog! We...
- man: very good....