When it’s exam time, you’re typically in either one of three spaces – 1. You feel confident and calm because you started preparing weeks in advance 2. You’re freaking out doing last minute cramming 3. You’re not doing anything because you’ve given up You may feel like competitive eater Takeru Kobayashi, the only difference being […]
Have you seen the snickers commercial with grumpy Joe Pesci? He’s handed a snickers bar, eats it and suddenly everything is better. It’s a clever ad because we can all relate to feeling grumpy when we’re hungry. But the snickers ad is misleading and doesn’t actually tell the full story. A snickers bar or any […]
Have you ever found yourself looking up a thesaurus in an attempt to find a more complex or sophisticated word to use in an essay so you looked more intelligent? I’ll admit, I’ve done it. But it turns out, I’m not alone. 110 Stanford students were asked if they had ever looked up a thesaurus […]
Call me old school but sometimes I like to get away from my computer screen and work with a pencil or a pen and some paper. In fact, I think humans create some of their best ideas when they work in this way as opposed to working within the rigid confines of a word document […]
Picture this. A clear blue sky. Fresh clean air. Old ancient trees. Beautiful birdsong. Nice, eh? Now imagine this. Noise from traffic. Pollution. Dirty plastic waste. A sea of concrete. Let me ask you this – which scenery do you prefer? Judging from the huge digital image of a blue sky and mountains in the […]
Your Shopping Cart
- No products in the cart.
- 5 Simple Strategies to Spice Up your Study Sessions November 20, 2013
- Don’t understand something? Break it down with mindmaps August 23, 2013
- Go Plastic Free: Find your Strength July 16, 2013
- How to overcome mental blockages July 9, 2013
- Screen sucking depletes your energy levels June 23, 2013
- 5 ways to motivate yourself to study a boring subject and/or complete a project August 6, 2009
- How to Mind Map for Study Success November 5, 2007
- Developing Razor Sharp Focus with Zen Habits Blogger, Leo Babauta July 22, 2011
- Top 10 tips for taking exams October 22, 2008
- How to Mind Map for Legal Tests and Exams November 13, 2009
- Jane: Thanks for your comment Rob. The mind map at the ...
- Roy Grubb: "Pen and paper works best for mind mapping (not a...
- Jordan: Thanks a lot, I always have a lot of ideas going o...
- Jane: Hi Dee Thanks for your kind words about the mind ...
- Dee Sewell: This is a fantastic mind map, something I've been...