At the beginning of the school year teachers attempt to get their students in the right frame of mind and motivate them for the year ahead. “It’s time to get serious” I’ve heard many teachers say in their pep talks to students. But as one student said to me earlier this week – “What do [...]
Tag Archives | time management tools
Your Shopping Cart
- No products in the cart.
- 5 things I wish I knew about exams as a student May 29, 2013
- Simple snacks for razor sharp thinking May 5, 2013
- Saying more with less: A simple way to boost essay marks April 28, 2013
- Adiós Laptop: The Power of Pencil and Paper March 26, 2013
- Boost your brainpower with a dose of nature March 17, 2013
- 5 ways to motivate yourself to study a boring subject and/or complete a project August 6, 2009
- How to Mind Map for Study Success November 5, 2007
- Developing Razor Sharp Focus with Zen Habits Blogger, Leo Babauta July 22, 2011
- Top 10 tips for taking exams October 22, 2008
- How to Mind Map for Legal Tests and Exams November 13, 2009
- rupen: Ya u have helped now.i think I am motivated.but wh...
- Common Knowledge, Aotearoa NZ: [...] over Jane Genovese’s mindmap on “How to ...
- Cheyenne: Thanks for the amazing advice Jane. These are real...
- Erin: Here's my problem: I seem to be able to spill out...
- Nhat: Pleasure to read something which you agree wholehe...
Baumeister Clarity Confidence Creativity declutter distractions exam preparation Exams exercise facebook Facebook addiction Featured focus Getting things done goals Goal setting health healthier lifestyle inspiration intrinsic motivation Kelly McGonigal marshmallow experiment Mcgonigal meditation Mindfulness Mind mapping Motivation Movement multitasking Negative impacts next action step Power pose precommitment strategy Productivity Sedentary lifestyle self-discipline self control sleep stress stress management study study environment Success Walking willpower