I’ve been asked on more than one occasion “Is there any way I can speed up the mind mapping process?” The simple answer is yes. There are several ways you can fast track the mind mapping process. But like anything, there is no escaping the fact that mind mapping takes time. It takes effort. But […]
Tag Archives | Speed up your mind mapping
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter and study tips
- How I stood up to my chair and started moving more April 9, 2017
- “I’ll start trying in year 12 when it really matters” and other delusional thoughts: Debunking 3 ideas that stop you from achieving your personal best March 13, 2017
- 15 Strategies to Stop Procrastinating and Get Stuff Done March 2, 2017
- The study strategy you can’t live without… February 24, 2017
- The 8 Biggest Mistakes Students Make February 23, 2017
- 5 ways to motivate yourself to study a boring subject and/or complete a project August 6, 2009
- How to Mind Map for Study Success November 5, 2007
- Developing Razor Sharp Focus with Zen Habits Blogger, Leo Babauta July 22, 2011
- Top 10 tips for taking exams October 22, 2008
- How to motivate yourself at anytime December 21, 2013
- Jane: That's awesome Nat! Well done for lobbying for a ...
- Nat: Love this and so true! I had to lobby my work to b...
- Jane: Hi Reluctant Fundamentalist :) There are a few ap...
- Reluctant Fundamentalist: Hey, what would be an app i could download tha...
- Elara: Thanks for the great tips! My exams start soon and...
Baumeister Clarity Confidence Creativity declutter distractions exam preparation Exams exercise facebook Facebook addiction Featured focus Getting things done goals Goal setting grit health healthier lifestyle inspiration intrinsic motivation Kelly McGonigal marshmallow experiment Mcgonigal meditation Mindfulness Mind mapping Motivation Movement multitasking next action step Power pose precommitment strategy Productivity Sedentary lifestyle self-discipline self control sleep stress stress management study study environment Success Walking willpower