What does wonder woman, chimpanzees and Usain Bolt all in have in common? They strike power poses. Chances are you may know someone who strikes such poses (legs and arms spread out, hands on hips or behind one’s head, chest puffed up, etc). These people typically exude power and dominance. But the good news is […]
Tag Archives | Power pose
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter and study tips
- The Everest Philosophy: A strategy to help you finish projects and assignments when you’re sick and tired of them February 6, 2017
- Exploring Learning Styles: Fact or Fiction? January 18, 2017
- How to study effectively over the holidays without burning out January 10, 2017
- 7 things I wish I had known when I was in high school January 3, 2017
- 10 Organisation Strategies for Disorganised Students: Keeping Chaos at Bay November 3, 2016
- 5 ways to motivate yourself to study a boring subject and/or complete a project August 6, 2009
- How to Mind Map for Study Success November 5, 2007
- Developing Razor Sharp Focus with Zen Habits Blogger, Leo Babauta July 22, 2011
- Top 10 tips for taking exams October 22, 2008
- How to motivate yourself at anytime December 21, 2013
- Jane: That's fantastic Bernard! Well done :)...
- Bernard Thian: Thank You Jane , I follow what you said and I have...
- elise: This is actually very good article! I will try not...
- michelle: beautiful mind map!!! thank you!! :D...
- Siti: Thank you!! I'll start purging now! xx...
Baumeister Clarity Confidence Creativity declutter distractions exam preparation Exams exercise facebook Facebook addiction Featured focus Getting things done goals Goal setting health healthier lifestyle inspiration intrinsic motivation Kelly McGonigal marshmallow experiment Mcgonigal meditation Mindfulness Mind mapping Motivation Movement multitasking Negative impacts next action step Power pose precommitment strategy Productivity Sedentary lifestyle self-discipline self control sleep stress stress management study study environment Success Walking willpower