Have you ever said to yourself “I really need to study” or “I need to start revising” and days or weeks later you still hadn’t started but it had been weighing heavily on your mind all that time? The problem with telling yourself to study or revise is that these tasks are too vague and […]
Tag Archives | next action step
“In the groan zone” is how a friend once described the experience of feeling stuck. We’ve all been stuck in the groan zone before and let’s face it, it’s an uncomfortable place to be. The good news is it doesn’t take much to get out of it. The antidote to being stuck is action. Simple […]
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter and study tips
- Exploring Learning Styles: Fact or Fiction? January 18, 2017
- How to study effectively over the holidays without burning out January 10, 2017
- 7 things I wish I had known when I was in high school January 3, 2017
- 10 Organisation Strategies for Disorganised Students: Keeping Chaos at Bay November 3, 2016
- Exam Revision: To Cram or Not to Cram? October 13, 2016
- 5 ways to motivate yourself to study a boring subject and/or complete a project August 6, 2009
- How to Mind Map for Study Success November 5, 2007
- Developing Razor Sharp Focus with Zen Habits Blogger, Leo Babauta July 22, 2011
- Top 10 tips for taking exams October 22, 2008
- How to motivate yourself at anytime December 21, 2013
- Jane: That's fantastic Bernard! Well done :)...
- Bernard Thian: Thank You Jane , I follow what you said and I have...
- elise: This is actually very good article! I will try not...
- michelle: beautiful mind map!!! thank you!! :D...
- Siti: Thank you!! I'll start purging now! xx...