It should come as no surprise that ‘Facebook’ is the number 1 search term on the Internet. Now don’t get me wrong, I quite like Facebook. I use Facebook like 1 billion other people on the planet. I’d probably go on Facebook everyday but I have limits (e.g. I’m not one to share what I […]
Tag Archives | Negative impacts
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter and study tips
- “I’ll start trying in year 12 when it really matters” and other delusional thoughts: Debunking 3 ideas that stop you from achieving your personal best March 13, 2017
- 15 Strategies to Stop Procrastinating and Get Stuff Done March 2, 2017
- The study strategy you can’t live without… February 24, 2017
- The 8 Biggest Mistakes Students Make February 23, 2017
- The Everest Philosophy: A strategy to help you finish projects and assignments when you’re sick and tired of them February 6, 2017
- 5 ways to motivate yourself to study a boring subject and/or complete a project August 6, 2009
- How to Mind Map for Study Success November 5, 2007
- Developing Razor Sharp Focus with Zen Habits Blogger, Leo Babauta July 22, 2011
- Top 10 tips for taking exams October 22, 2008
- How to motivate yourself at anytime December 21, 2013
- Elara: Thanks for the great tips! My exams start soon and...
- Jane: All the best Natasha. Make sure you get a good nig...
- natasha: thank you,so much.....Math exam tomorrow...
- Jane: That's fantastic Bernard! Well done :)...
- Bernard Thian: Thank You Jane , I follow what you said and I have...
Baumeister Clarity Confidence Creativity declutter distractions exam preparation Exams exercise facebook Facebook addiction Featured focus Getting things done goals Goal setting grit health healthier lifestyle inspiration intrinsic motivation Kelly McGonigal marshmallow experiment Mcgonigal meditation Mindfulness Mind mapping Motivation Movement multitasking next action step Power pose precommitment strategy Productivity Sedentary lifestyle self-discipline self control sleep stress stress management study study environment Success Walking willpower