Boxing in a ring, making grape juice with your feet and jumping into a cold pool of water in the middle of winter. These were just a few activities that Matt Danzico did as part of a quirky experiment (The Time Hack) to see if he could create the longest year of his life. Why […]
Tag Archives | Mindfulness
“Early education makes us mindless” states social psychologist Ellen Langer. In her book “Mindfulness” Langer argues that from a young age we are taught to focus on goals rather than the process by which they are achieved. With such an intense focus on achieving goals and high results you may have become locked in a […]
Scientific research indicates that the highest number of heart attacks occur on a Monday morning. This should come as no surprise to those of us who suffer from Mondayitis – the general feeling of distress experienced upon returning to the workplace on a Monday. Having worked for myself and been a student for most of […]
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter and study tips
- Exploring Learning Styles: Fact or Fiction? January 18, 2017
- How to study effectively over the holidays without burning out January 10, 2017
- 7 things I wish I had known when I was in high school January 3, 2017
- 10 Organisation Strategies for Disorganised Students: Keeping Chaos at Bay November 3, 2016
- Exam Revision: To Cram or Not to Cram? October 13, 2016
- 5 ways to motivate yourself to study a boring subject and/or complete a project August 6, 2009
- How to Mind Map for Study Success November 5, 2007
- Developing Razor Sharp Focus with Zen Habits Blogger, Leo Babauta July 22, 2011
- Top 10 tips for taking exams October 22, 2008
- How to motivate yourself at anytime December 21, 2013
- Jane: That's fantastic Bernard! Well done :)...
- Bernard Thian: Thank You Jane , I follow what you said and I have...
- elise: This is actually very good article! I will try not...
- michelle: beautiful mind map!!! thank you!! :D...
- Siti: Thank you!! I'll start purging now! xx...