What do you do if you don’t understand something? Keep reading the same sentence over and over again? Maybe that will work. Maybe it won’t. Or you could grab some coloured pens and mind map out the content. This is what I do when I’m struggling to understand something. And this has worked for me […]
Tag Archives | Mind mapping
If I asked you to draw a picture of a chicken what would your reaction be? “No way, I can’t draw” or “Sure, no problem!”? Many people I work with have a black and white view when it comes to drawing. They think they either can or can’t draw. For this reason, teaching any form […]
A few months ago I finished my double degree in Law and Psychology (with First Class Honours). Don’t think for a second that it was easy for me to do – it took me 8 years and every assignment/exam was difficult. Every step of the way was a challenge. When I received my graduation certificate […]
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter and study tips
- Exploring Learning Styles: Fact or Fiction? January 18, 2017
- How to study effectively over the holidays without burning out January 10, 2017
- 7 things I wish I had known when I was in high school January 3, 2017
- 10 Organisation Strategies for Disorganised Students: Keeping Chaos at Bay November 3, 2016
- Exam Revision: To Cram or Not to Cram? October 13, 2016
- 5 ways to motivate yourself to study a boring subject and/or complete a project August 6, 2009
- How to Mind Map for Study Success November 5, 2007
- Developing Razor Sharp Focus with Zen Habits Blogger, Leo Babauta July 22, 2011
- Top 10 tips for taking exams October 22, 2008
- How to motivate yourself at anytime December 21, 2013
- Jane: That's fantastic Bernard! Well done :)...
- Bernard Thian: Thank You Jane , I follow what you said and I have...
- elise: This is actually very good article! I will try not...
- michelle: beautiful mind map!!! thank you!! :D...
- Siti: Thank you!! I'll start purging now! xx...