If you were a student who found studying Science, Maths or English a painful experience or you never could quite “get” these subjects, don’t feel bad or think you’re stupid. According to creativity expert Sir Ken Robinson – it’s not your fault. The school system failed you. In his book, “The Element”, Robinson argues that […]
Tag Archives | intrinsic motivation
Have you ever had a life changing experience? Perhaps something that initially disappointed or upset you but it then propelled you into action to improve things? At the age of 11 I had one of those experiences. I entered my first ever public speaking competition. I remember arriving at the competition feeling incredibly nervous. And […]
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter and study tips
- How I stood up to my chair and started moving more April 9, 2017
- “I’ll start trying in year 12 when it really matters” and other delusional thoughts: Debunking 3 ideas that stop you from achieving your personal best March 13, 2017
- 15 Strategies to Stop Procrastinating and Get Stuff Done March 2, 2017
- The study strategy you can’t live without… February 24, 2017
- The 8 Biggest Mistakes Students Make February 23, 2017
- 5 ways to motivate yourself to study a boring subject and/or complete a project August 6, 2009
- How to Mind Map for Study Success November 5, 2007
- Developing Razor Sharp Focus with Zen Habits Blogger, Leo Babauta July 22, 2011
- Top 10 tips for taking exams October 22, 2008
- How to motivate yourself at anytime December 21, 2013
- Jane: That's awesome Nat! Well done for lobbying for a ...
- Nat: Love this and so true! I had to lobby my work to b...
- Jane: Hi Reluctant Fundamentalist :) There are a few ap...
- Reluctant Fundamentalist: Hey, what would be an app i could download tha...
- Elara: Thanks for the great tips! My exams start soon and...