Scientific research indicates that the highest number of heart attacks occur on a Monday morning. This should come as no surprise to those of us who suffer from Mondayitis – the general feeling of distress experienced upon returning to the workplace on a Monday. Having worked for myself and been a student for most of […]
Tag Archives | health
Do you remember the reward charts that you used to have in primary school – if you did something good, you’d get a gold star or smiley face stamp next to your name? When I was 8 years old my primary school participated in a state wide book reading challenge. For every book you read, […]
Some of us love it. Some of us hate it – Fish. But no matter what you think of the stuff, one thing is certain – it is great from our brains. Yes, fish contains that magical ingredient – Omega 3. We’ve all heard of this fatty acid Omega 3 before, it’s now even being […]
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter and study tips
- The Everest Philosophy: A strategy to help you finish projects and assignments when you’re sick and tired of them February 6, 2017
- Exploring Learning Styles: Fact or Fiction? January 18, 2017
- How to study effectively over the holidays without burning out January 10, 2017
- 7 things I wish I had known when I was in high school January 3, 2017
- 10 Organisation Strategies for Disorganised Students: Keeping Chaos at Bay November 3, 2016
- 5 ways to motivate yourself to study a boring subject and/or complete a project August 6, 2009
- How to Mind Map for Study Success November 5, 2007
- Developing Razor Sharp Focus with Zen Habits Blogger, Leo Babauta July 22, 2011
- Top 10 tips for taking exams October 22, 2008
- How to motivate yourself at anytime December 21, 2013
- Jane: That's fantastic Bernard! Well done :)...
- Bernard Thian: Thank You Jane , I follow what you said and I have...
- elise: This is actually very good article! I will try not...
- michelle: beautiful mind map!!! thank you!! :D...
- Siti: Thank you!! I'll start purging now! xx...