Scientific research indicates that the highest number of heart attacks occur on a Monday morning. This should come as no surprise to those of us who suffer from Mondayitis – the general feeling of distress experienced upon returning to the workplace on a Monday. Having worked for myself and been a student for most of […]
Tag Archives | health
Do you remember the reward charts that you used to have in primary school – if you did something good, you’d get a gold star or smiley face stamp next to your name? When I was 8 years old my primary school participated in a state wide book reading challenge. For every book you read, […]
Some of us love it. Some of us hate it – Fish. But no matter what you think of the stuff, one thing is certain – it is great from our brains. Yes, fish contains that magical ingredient – Omega 3. We’ve all heard of this fatty acid Omega 3 before, it’s now even being […]
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter and study tips
- How I stood up to my chair and started moving more April 9, 2017
- “I’ll start trying in year 12 when it really matters” and other delusional thoughts: Debunking 3 ideas that stop you from achieving your personal best March 13, 2017
- 15 Strategies to Stop Procrastinating and Get Stuff Done March 2, 2017
- The study strategy you can’t live without… February 24, 2017
- The 8 Biggest Mistakes Students Make February 23, 2017
- 5 ways to motivate yourself to study a boring subject and/or complete a project August 6, 2009
- How to Mind Map for Study Success November 5, 2007
- Developing Razor Sharp Focus with Zen Habits Blogger, Leo Babauta July 22, 2011
- Top 10 tips for taking exams October 22, 2008
- How to motivate yourself at anytime December 21, 2013
- Jane: That's awesome Nat! Well done for lobbying for a ...
- Nat: Love this and so true! I had to lobby my work to b...
- Jane: Hi Reluctant Fundamentalist :) There are a few ap...
- Reluctant Fundamentalist: Hey, what would be an app i could download tha...
- Elara: Thanks for the great tips! My exams start soon and...