If you were a student who found studying Science, Maths or English a painful experience or you never could quite “get” these subjects, don’t feel bad or think you’re stupid. According to creativity expert Sir Ken Robinson – it’s not your fault. The school system failed you. In his book, “The Element”, Robinson argues that [...]
Tag Archives | Creativity
Want to be more creative? Then writing on warm coloured paper, hitting the gym and a view of nature may be your answer. These are just a few of the suggestions made by Dr Amantha Imber in her book “The Creativity Formula”. With a solid understanding of the latest empirical research, Dr Imber provides a [...]
Your Shopping Cart
- No products in the cart.
- Simple snacks for razor sharp thinking May 5, 2013
- Saying more with less: A simple way to boost essay marks April 28, 2013
- Adiós Laptop: The Power of Pencil and Paper March 26, 2013
- Boost your brainpower with a dose of nature March 17, 2013
- Want more motivation and energy? Try some peppermint gum February 3, 2013
- 5 ways to motivate yourself to study a boring subject and/or complete a project August 6, 2009
- How to Mind Map for Study Success November 5, 2007
- Developing Razor Sharp Focus with Zen Habits Blogger, Leo Babauta July 22, 2011
- Top 10 tips for taking exams October 22, 2008
- How to Mind Map for Legal Tests and Exams November 13, 2009
- Erin: Here's my problem: I seem to be able to spill out...
- Nhat: Pleasure to read something which you agree wholehe...
- anra: i would love to see a mindmap for psychology. i am...
- anra: i love mindmapping and learning with visual help. ...
- NIKITA PATEL: I am in my final semester and i have my income tax...