If you want to be someone who is super sharp and bursting with creative ideas and energy, then here’s my advice: Carry a notepad and pen with you everywhere you go. As digital media artist Aaron Koblin states – “They say an elephant never forgets. Well, you are not an elephant. Take notes, constantly. Save […]
Tag Archives | Creativity
If you were a student who found studying Science, Maths or English a painful experience or you never could quite “get” these subjects, don’t feel bad or think you’re stupid. According to creativity expert Sir Ken Robinson – it’s not your fault. The school system failed you. In his book, “The Element”, Robinson argues that […]
Want to be more creative? Then writing on warm coloured paper, hitting the gym and a view of nature may be your answer. These are just a few of the suggestions made by Dr Amantha Imber in her book “The Creativity Formula”. With a solid understanding of the latest empirical research, Dr Imber provides a […]
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter and study tips
- Exploring Learning Styles: Fact or Fiction? January 18, 2017
- How to study effectively over the holidays without burning out January 10, 2017
- 7 things I wish I had known when I was in high school January 3, 2017
- 10 Organisation Strategies for Disorganised Students: Keeping Chaos at Bay November 3, 2016
- Exam Revision: To Cram or Not to Cram? October 13, 2016
- 5 ways to motivate yourself to study a boring subject and/or complete a project August 6, 2009
- How to Mind Map for Study Success November 5, 2007
- Developing Razor Sharp Focus with Zen Habits Blogger, Leo Babauta July 22, 2011
- Top 10 tips for taking exams October 22, 2008
- How to motivate yourself at anytime December 21, 2013
- Jane: That's fantastic Bernard! Well done :)...
- Bernard Thian: Thank You Jane , I follow what you said and I have...
- elise: This is actually very good article! I will try not...
- michelle: beautiful mind map!!! thank you!! :D...
- Siti: Thank you!! I'll start purging now! xx...