Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Sign up for our Smart Study e-newsletter
- Avoiding the Comparison Trap: How to Navigate through Facebook to Avoid Experiencing Mild Depression August 30, 2016
- Why going cold turkey on your highlighter pens may be the best thing you ever did August 22, 2016
- The life-changing magic of realising you have a problem: How the KonMari decluttering method helped me break my stationery addiction August 18, 2016
- Writing essays made easy: How to slay your inner perfectionist and make an absolute mess February 20, 2016
- Brain Boosting Breakfasts February 5, 2016
- 5 ways to motivate yourself to study a boring subject and/or complete a project August 6, 2009
- How to Mind Map for Study Success November 5, 2007
- Developing Razor Sharp Focus with Zen Habits Blogger, Leo Babauta July 22, 2011
- Top 10 tips for taking exams October 22, 2008
- How to motivate yourself at anytime December 21, 2013
- Jane: That's fantastic Bernard! Well done :)...
- Bernard Thian: Thank You Jane , I follow what you said and I have...
- elise: This is actually very good article! I will try not...
- michelle: beautiful mind map!!! thank you!! :D...
- Siti: Thank you!! I'll start purging now! xx...
Baumeister Clarity Confidence Creativity declutter distractions exam preparation Exams exercise facebook Facebook addiction Featured focus Getting things done goals Goal setting health healthier lifestyle inspiration intrinsic motivation Kelly McGonigal marshmallow experiment Mcgonigal meditation Mindfulness Mind mapping Motivation Movement multitasking Negative impacts next action step Power pose precommitment strategy Productivity Sedentary lifestyle self-discipline self control sleep stress stress management study study environment Success Walking willpower