I’ve been asked on more than one occasion “Is there any way I can speed up the mind mapping process?” The simple answer is yes. There are several ways you can fast track the mind mapping process. But like anything, there is no escaping the fact that mind mapping takes time. It takes effort. But [...]
Archive | Mind mapping RSS feed for this section
If I asked you to draw a picture of a chicken what would your reaction be? “No way, I can’t draw” or “Sure, no problem!”? Many people I work with have a black and white view when it comes to drawing. They think they either can or can’t draw. For this reason, teaching any form [...]
If you’ve just logged into Facebook or your email for the 10th time today or find yourself thinking in Facebook statuses throughout the day, it may be time to read Leo Babauta’s eBook “Focus: A simplicity manifesto in the age of distraction”. This free eBook contains dozens of practical suggestions to help you enjoy life [...]
A few months ago I finished my double degree in Law and Psychology (with First Class Honours). Don’t think for a second that it was easy for me to do – it took me 8 years and every assignment/exam was difficult. Every step of the way was a challenge. When I received my graduation certificate [...]
Mind maps are a brilliant way to help you organise information on just about any topic. This became clear to me last year when I was asked to create a mind map for ocularists, Paul and Jenny Geelen. ‘What is an ocularist?’ I hear you ask. Well, ocularists create artificial eyes for people. As you [...]
How would you feel if you got 1 out of 20 (5%) for a test or exam? Upset? Angry? Disappointed? This happened to me 6 years ago for my first open book test for law at university. Still to this day I can remember the awkward feeling of taking the test, flipping through my books [...]
Your Shopping Cart
- No products in the cart.
- Simple snacks for razor sharp thinking May 5, 2013
- Saying more with less: A simple way to boost essay marks April 28, 2013
- Adiós Laptop: The Power of Pencil and Paper March 26, 2013
- Boost your brainpower with a dose of nature March 17, 2013
- Want more motivation and energy? Try some peppermint gum February 3, 2013
- 5 ways to motivate yourself to study a boring subject and/or complete a project August 6, 2009
- How to Mind Map for Study Success November 5, 2007
- Developing Razor Sharp Focus with Zen Habits Blogger, Leo Babauta July 22, 2011
- Top 10 tips for taking exams October 22, 2008
- How to Mind Map for Legal Tests and Exams November 13, 2009
- Cheyenne: Thanks for the amazing advice Jane. These are real...
- Erin: Here's my problem: I seem to be able to spill out...
- Nhat: Pleasure to read something which you agree wholehe...
- anra: i would love to see a mindmap for psychology. i am...
- anra: i love mindmapping and learning with visual help. ...